보건의료노조

?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
KHMU INFO<7> 30 May, 2014 

 
Korea’s Healthcare Privatization and Korea Health & Medical Worker's Union's (KHMU) Fight Against It

 
<1> Major Problems in Korea's Healthcare System
 
l  As of 2010, 81,681 healthcare institutions existed, a 32.2% increase since 2000. Over the past decade, competitions for patients intensified with the increased capacity and the expensive medical instruments used in large hospitals.
l  Public hospitals account for 5.6% of total healthcare institutions and for 10.4% of total sick-beds. i.e., approximately 90% of the sick-beds are in private hospitals (the OECD average of public sick-beds is 75%).
l   All Koreans have national health insurance; however, it only covers 62% of total medical costs. The remaining 38% and other non-covered medical expenses, including optional treatment cost and nursing service fee must be paid by the patient.
l  Besides national health insurance, 78% of all households are signed up for 3.6 private insurance plans at average
l  The hospital workforce falls short of the number needed. The number of nurses is only one third of the OECD average.
l  Due to working shifts and workforce shortages, only 100,000 nurses work at medical institutions (Korea has 270,000 licensed nurses).  
l  The number of CTs, MRIs, PETs and other high-priced medical equipment ranks lower than the OECD average.

Profit-making is prohibited even in private hospitals. For-profit hospitals were illegal, but now they are allowed within the limits of the Free Economic Zone.
 

See the attached file.


BandPhoto_2014_05_30_22_48_04.jpg



?

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
90 KHMU 2nd Strike on July 22nd file 교육선전실장 2014.07.15 3123
89 Keepers for Peoples’ Railway and Peoples’ Health file 교선실장 2014.04.13 3436
88 Umbrella trade union KCTU sets Dec. 28 for a general strike 교선실장 2013.12.26 3652
87 Against medical privatization file 교선실장 2014.04.11 4214
86 Pozna oprócz nich dodatek ehobafa 2021.04.08 4842
85 Devices You simply won't Like Nearly Sex In addition to Devices You'll uqovuv 2022.05.24 4947
84 Solidarity Message from NNU file 교선실장 2013.06.09 4978
83 Global Day of Action to Free Cambodian Garment Workers: in Seoul file 교선실장 2014.02.11 5202
» KHMU INFO<7> 30 May, Korea’s Healthcare Privatization and Korea Health & Medical Worker's Union's (KHMU) Fight Against It file KANG.yb 2014.06.01 5310
81 KHMU joined a press conference, urging Thailand authorities to release a labour agitator, Somyot file KANG.yb 2014.05.06 5480
80 KHMU INFO 14 May, 2013 “KHMU struggle for health for all” file 교선실장 2013.05.18 5804
79 commet 19 Robert 2021.11.30 5979
78 Happy International Nurses Day Press conference file KANG.yb 2014.05.13 6455
77 Solidarity message for the Annual National Congress of KHMU file 교선실장 2013.03.12 6481
76 The Korean Health and Medical Workers' Union (KHMU) are holding a series of strikes and rallies from 24 to 30 June. file 교육선전실장 2014.06.29 6532
75 KHMU Press Conference file 교선실장 2013.01.29 6688
74 Our fight for Jinju Medical Center continues over 100 days file 교선실장 2013.06.04 6795
73 KHMU Info No. 9 KHMU Ad hoc Congress Decides to Apply for Settlement on September 5 file 교선실장 2017.08.24 7559
72 Press Conference to Announce PSI's Position on the Sewol Ferry Tragedy file KANG.yb 2014.06.09 7615
71 KHMU’s solidarity for UNISON’s <Save Our NHS> struggle 교선실장 2012.03.06 7854
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11 Next
/ 11

서비스 링크

X
Login

브라우저를 닫더라도 로그인이 계속 유지될 수 있습니다. 로그인 유지 기능을 사용할 경우 다음 접속부터는 로그인할 필요가 없습니다. 단, 게임방, 학교 등 공공장소에서 이용 시 개인정보가 유출될 수 있으니 꼭 로그아웃을 해주세요.

아이디가 없으신 분은

회원가입 후 이용하실 수 있습니다.

X